Pai Gow Poker is a popular casino game that involves making two hands out of 7 cards. The goal for the player is to make both hands with the same value and then win based on which hand has a higher rank. In this article, we will be going over how to play Pai Gow Poker in detail!
How to play Pai Gow Poker:
- Start by randomly dealing seven cards to yourself and placing them face down. Then, grab the first card, turn it over, and place it in front of you on your right side so that others can see it. This is called “the door.”
- Follow up with grabbing another card from the deck – do not look at what you are picking yet! Turn this one also facedown and put it under the Door as well. Keep going until there are six more cards underneath your original two hands (three each). Now flip all but one card around; these will be part of your final hand, too, if they were already revealed when dealt out!
- During this process, try making a plan for which strategy to use: high or low.
- If you picked low, try to put the cards with lower numbers on your left side and high cards. Do not worry about the Door yet – it doesn’t count as part of your hand until after you have made a plan for both hands.
- If you picked high, then put low cards on your right side and the higher ones to the left.
- If it matches either hand you made before, take that matching card as part of your final hand! You have a winner on both hands!
You can play Pai Gow Poker by clicking on mamasboyct.com.