This Turkey recipe uses brine techniques to produce incredibly humid turkey meat. Cook this turkey meat for your Christmas meal will take you hit your friends and family. The kitchen at home has never ever exciting!
In the kitchen, the memorization is a process similar to the marination in which the meat is soaked in a salt solution (brine) before cooking.
The mason makes moisture meat moisturizing the cells of its muscle tissue before cooking, via the osmosis process, and allowing the cells to keep on the water while they are cooked, via the process of denaturation . This prevents meat from drying or dehydrating.
Cooking recipe of Christmas Turkey
Juicy Turkey chest
16 cups of water
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of coarse salt
5 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon of stripping spices
1 fresh chest, 9-11 pounds, spoken
6 tablespoons of non-salted butter, melted
2 cups of chicken broth
1. Combine the ingredients of the brine in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until sugar and salt dissolve. Cool at room temperature.
2. Rinse the turkey’s chest, throwing excess fat. Place in a deep bowl or saucepan, the turkey side. Pour the brine on the chest of the turkey and refrigerate. Covered washest, overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 * F. Remove the chest from the shackle 30 minutes before roasting. Line A shallow saucepan with long pieces of robust aluminum foil.
4. Place the turkey’s chest in the pan. Brush with 4 tablespoons melted butter; Season with pepper. Gather a pig sheet on top and cook your furs for 1 hour and a half. Open the sheet and cook for 2 1/4 hours more than 30 minutes with broth and remaining 2 tablespoons, until the Dinkian chest is golden and a meat thermometer inserted in the part the thicker bed 165 * F and the race of the juice clear.
5. Transfer the chest of the turkey to a cutting board; Rest for 15 minutes before sculpting. Reserve panic juice of sauce.
Cholesterol: 90 mg;
Water, stripping spices and salt combine to make great technique for wonderfully humid turkey meat. Make sure you register on our website to receive free weekly cooking recipes, great home cooking articles, home cooking tips and cooking recipes around the world.