Of course there is no secret that many universities boast offer the best online bachelor, but how truth is this? Hey, any school can claim to offer the best online college degree, but it is your responsibility to ensure that you know which school really offers the best bachelor’s degree on the internet.
Here are 7 reliable steps to find schools that offer the best online bachelor’s degrees:
1. The first thing you need to do is check college accreditation. But you need to understand that there are only two types of college accreditation:
– Regional accreditation.
– National accreditation.
This might sound strange, but regional accreditation is considered the highest accreditation that can be owned by universities. Employers usually recognize the degrees obtained in “regional accredited colleges” and universities from these universities can be transferred to universities in the United States.
2. Now the best search for online online degrees has just begun. Choose several internationally accredited colleges in regionally and compare with fully objective information provided by all schools to the public.
3. Find out the following about each college:
• Graduation rate – the higher the number, the better
• Student population – the lower the amount, the better
• Student ratio for teachers – the lower the number, the better
• The amount of credit needed to complete the online degree program – the average number of credit needed to obtain a bachelor’s degree is 120 credit while the associate degree is 60 credits.
4. Give questions about how online classes will be scheduled, how many times each student is needed to enter their class online and how long the teacher will take to respond to questions requested by students.
5. If you are interested in getting a degree from certain online colleges recommended by your friends, make sure you ask the right questions.
6. Never choose online colleges because schools are very popular and have spent a lot of cash on advertising and marketing – any school can claim to offer an online undergraduate degree with the right advertising and marketing strategy.
7. Be careful with “high pressure techniques” used from many online colleges to force you to make quick decisions to register.